12- to 24-Inch
$51.15 - $59.09
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$42.00 - $65.00
The standard by which all tires are judged - Large cornering blocks - Ramped, directional tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro, or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
$28.90 - $34.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
Tightly spaced knobs for dirt use - Bidirectional - Engineered for BMX tracks, trail riding, and dirt jumping - Front or rear - Full Square-knob design Staggered, tightly spaced center lugs provide control at speed. The knob spacing increases near the shoulder lugs to produce two channels that hook up on both hardpack berms and loose dirt on the trails.
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
Tough enough for the meanest streets - Durable enough for urban assault, park riding, commuting, cargo bikes, etc. - Grooved slick tread design - Wrap-around tread pattern As the original urban assault tire, we designed the Hookworm to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skate park.
- Bead to bead tread - Urban assault tire
$31.00 - $43.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
All-around trials performance. Front- or rear-specific - Front 20x2.0 tire is built on 54-406 casing (20") - Rear 20x2.5 tire is built on 67-387 casing (19") and does NOT fit a standard 20" BMX wheel - Block tread design - Front- and rear-specific modified trials tire (Front = 20 x 2.0, Rear = 20 x 2.50) The first offering in the trials arena from Maxxis with specifications to meet the needs of the most demanding rider. The Creepy Crawler front-specific trials tire offers a supple ride with excellent traction that gives you the confidence to make the leap. The Maxxis Creepy Crawler is the best trials tire available on the market.
$21.49 - $22.49
• Basic replacement grade tire suited for urban riding as well as some off-road • 20 x 2.125
$43.99 - $98.99
- Well-spaced and siped lugs help keep rolling resistance at a minimum even while running low air pressure - Large siping of lugs provides additional grip in sand, snow, and other unfavorable conditions - Staggered corner lugs provide a stable and predictable turning platform - Available in 120 TPI for a supple, obstacle conforming tire, or 30 TPI for a durable yet forgiving casing
MICHELIN's Country Junior is a great, multi-surface tire for your kid's 16-, 20- or 24-inch wheel bike. It boasts MICHELIN's long-wearing reinforced carbon black tread that offers nice traction and resists skidding, too.
$28.90 - $29.95
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
- The Eddy Current's solid appearance comes from the stable blocks, more rubber and the big widths. - It allows uncompromising riding even uphill, takes fierce acceleration as well as technical riding on the trails. - Blocks up to 20% more massive than other Enduro/All Mountain profiles. - Aggressive arrangement, open design and concise V-Grooves in the center and side blocks for direct, precise steering characteristics and perfect transmission of engine power to the ground, with extreme durability.
$41.07 - $56.43
The Schwalbe Durano Performance Line Tire is a true mile eater. This popular option sports a few outstanding qualities: extremely high mileage construction, dual compound for best grip - even training on wet winter roads. It has has a proven RaceGuard protection belt for extra security out on the road.
$43.00 - $84.00
Schwalbe's Marathon Mondial is the ultimate touring tire ready to travel the world if you want. Handling is great thanks to their TravelStar rubber compound, and their Double Defense technology keeps it relatively light and high-performance while maintaining excellent puncture protection. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Mondial is in it for the long haul.
$26.99 - $31.99
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm - 75psi
$24.99 - $34.99
The CULT x Vans tire features Vans' classic waffle pattern. - Grippy in all situations - High-pressure sidewalls
Sunlite's Street S-7 Tire is an urban tire with a raised center rib for reduced rolling resistance. - Size: 24 x 1-3/4 S-7 - ISO: 521 - Bead: Wire - Max PSI: 50 - Weight: 566g * Not interchangeable with tires labeled "24 x 1.75"
$19.79 - $25.49
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
$17.99 - $34.19
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
• BMX tire with medium knobs for traction
Kenda K-Rad - Checkerboard-shaped knob design - Knurled tread surface for traction and control - Ribbing between knobs strengthens the casing - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
Kenda K126 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price. Fits older Schwinn Sting Ray 20" wheels.
$19.95 - $24.95
Kenda K50 tires are all-purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
The SPECTR is a versatile tire that can handle street, wood, cement, or dirt. A smooth center tread keeps the tire rolling fast while the GripPods on the shoulder provide additional traction when carving. - PneuMax 100 PSI casing - UTC rubber compound - Grip-Pod system helps maintain traction when cornering
Front and rear BMX race tires designed to balance traction and low rolling resistance with a block-designed center tread. - UTC rubber compound - Patterned sidewall adds abrasion protection while maintaining casing suppleness
$64.00 - $103.00
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground
$42.00 - $53.00
Refined, redesigned, and ready to shred any line - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
Page 1 of 5 Next page