Day In Day Out
An e-bike for any day and anywhere. Fun and light to rip around the neighborhood for meet ups, running errands or Sunday fun days.
Where it thrives
- In town, leisurely rides, crowded streets
What it's built for
- Agility, comfort and ease
- Light, powerful Hydrive rear-hub drive system / 250Wh Battery
- Herrmans front and rear lights / Premium alloy fenders
- Comfort saddle / Upright handlebar
It's light, comfy and playful. It's easy to get on and off, and even easier to ride. With its lightweight, powerful drive system Treadwell Neo keeps the effort low, and the fun level high.
EQ means equipped
- Built to make the most of your ride with fenders to shield you from puddles, front and rear lights to ignite your evening rides, and a front basket carries everything you need to get through the day.
Invisible and powerful assist
- The Hydrive electric assist system gives you the power to do more. With its strong 250w rear hub motor and hidden 250Wh battery, it's just like riding a bike, only easier.
- Toggle between modes from the comfort of your handlebars. The switch, placed within easy reach of your hands, allows you to change modes for pedal assist, and keep track of your battery power with the conveniently placed indicator lights.
Light as a Feather
- The featherweight build means you can pedal the Treadwell Neo 2 with ease. Get some exercise when you want to, power up when you need it, and never feel worried when your battery is running low.
- An integrated wheel sensor helps track your activity (like speed, distance and calories burned), registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through the free Cannondale App.
|(A) Seat Tube Length (cm)||38.7||45||51.3|
|(B) Top Tube Horizontal (cm)||55.7||57.9||60|
|(C) Top Tube Actual (cm)||NA||NA||NA|
|(D) Head Tube Angle||70.5°||71°||71°|
|(E) Seat Tube Angle||71°||71°||71°|
|(F) Standover (cm)||66.5||70.9||74.7|
|(G) Head Tube Length (cm)||13.5||16.5||19.6|
|(H) Wheel Base (cm)||105.4||107.1||109.2|
|(I) Front Center (cm)||60.1||61.8||63.9|
|(J) Chain Stay Length (cm)||46||46||46|
|(K) Bottom Bracket Drop (cm)||6.4||6.4||6.4|
|(L) Bottom Bracket Height (cm)||28||28||28|
|(M) Fork Rake (cm)||5.5||5.5||5.5|
|(N) Trail (cm)||6.3||6||6|
|(O) Stack (cm)||55||58||61|
|(P) Reach (cm)||36.8||37.9||39|
|Frame Size||Rider Height|
|Frame||SmartForm C3 Alloy, low standover Ride-Easy geometry, internal downtube battery, hidden cable routing, Urban Armor frame bumpers, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts, kickstand mount|
|Fork||SmartForm C3 Alloy blades, 1-1/8" steerer, OutFront offset, flat mount disc, mid-blade rack/fender mounts|
|Rims||Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelet, 32h|
|Hubs||(F) Sealed Alloy Disc, QR / (R) Hydrive MRC-250 250W|
|Spokes||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Tires||Maxxis DTR-1, 650b x 47c|
|Bottom Bracket||Hydrive torque sensor|
|Rear Derailleur||microSHIFT M26S|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Sunrace, 11-34, 8-speed|
|Chain||KMC X8, 8-speed|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm rotors|
|Brake Levers||Tektro hydraulic disc|
|Handlebars||Cannondale Cruise Control riser, 6061 Alloy, 31.8mm, 15° back, 740mm|
|Stem||Cannondale 3 with Intellimount with high direct light mount, Alloy, 31.8mm clamp|
|Headset||FSA, Alloy, 1-1/8" Ahead, semi-integrated|
|Seatpost||Cannondale, 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 400mm|
|Saddle||Cannondale Treadwell, 170mm, steel rails|
|Motor||Hydrive MRC-250, 250W rear hub motor|
|Battery||Hydrive 250Wh internal downtube battery|
|Controller/Display||Handlebar-mounted Hydrive HMI, smartphone app with Intellimount stem|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Charcoal Gray / Small||884603911846||C63302U10SM|
|Charcoal Gray / Medium||884603911853||C63302U10MD||210000011688|
|Charcoal Gray / Large||884603911860||C63302U10LG|
|Purple Haze / Small||884603911877||C63302U20SM|
|Purple Haze / Large||884603911891||C63302U20LG|