- Steel studs for most RockShox fork models that accept cantilever brakes - Sold as pair
SRAM's Force 22 Hydraulic Disc Brake and Brake Lever is descended from their top-end RED road group and offer precision braking and shifting performance. A carbon brake lever with an aluminum shift lever delivers precise modulation and shifts while keeping the weight impressively low. The ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control and a better transition to the bar. For optimal feel, you can also set your lever reach to fit your hands thanks to Reach Adjust. SRAM Force 22 is designed to work with 11-speed cassettes. The forged aluminum disc caliper itself is optimized to give you the stopping power and modulation you need for road and cyclocross riding. A fully-sealed hydraulic system prevents contamination during muddy cross races or epic dirt-road slugfests. Once you experience the incredible ability of SRAM's Force 22 Hydraulics, you'll never go back to rim brakes again!
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •Aluminum construction •2.5 finger •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •171g pair •SHIMANO Equivalent BL-R550 / BL-3500
- Truly universal compatibility (adjustable cable pull for linear/mech disc or caliper/cantilever) - 22.2mm (7/8") clamp - Return spring/reach adjustment - Forged alloy construction - 3-finger lever design - 206g pair
$18.99 - $33.99
- Hinged 2 finger lever - Forged alloy construction - 2 piece hinged clamp - Compatible with caliper and U-brake applications - Fits 22.2mm (7/8") handlebars - 166g pair
- Shimano's flagship disc brake rotor, now available in ISO 6-Bolt mounting version - Features ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA, a proprietary fabrication technique consisting of a 3-layer aluminum and stainless steel structure and special high heat dissipating treatment allowing for superior cooling and performance - Reduced power fading ensuring consistent high performance even on long downhill stretches - Helps increasing brake pads life and reducing noise
The pinnacle in mountain bike braking, SHIMANO XTR RT-MT900 disc brake rotors deliver superb stopping power for the most aggressive riding. The ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA rotors dissipate heat to maintain braking performance on long downhill stretches. SHIMANO's CENTER LOCK mounting system makes installing and removing rotors quick and easy thanks to the spine mount and lock ring design. High-performance and consistent brake performance - Stable and versatile brake performance in the most demanding conditions New ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA construction for boosting heat dissipation - Surface temperature cooled by -20°C (vs RT99, 203 mm) Rotor size - 160 mm, 180 mm, 203 mm
$8.00 - $26.00
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
$17.99 - $29.99
These disc brake pads fit a variety of SRAM and Avid brakes and offer industry leading brake compounds for consistent, confident performance. - Low noise, high performance semi-metallic compound lasts longer than resin - Steel backing plate
Shimano's Deore XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize the industry standard 6-bolt mounting system for secure mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhills and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
- High performance compound recommended for all-conditions - Alloy backing plate: 50% lighter than steel backing plate
SRAM's Force 22 Hydraulic Disc Brake and Brake Lever is descended from their top-end RED road group and represents SRAM's attempt at perfecting braking performance. A carbon brake lever with an aluminum shift lever delivers precise modulation and shifts while keeping the weight impressively low. The ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control and a better transition to the bar. For optimal feel, you can also set your lever reach to fit your hands thanks to Reach Adjust. The forged aluminum disc caliper itself is optimized to give you the stopping power and modulation you need for road and cyclocross riding. A fully-sealed hydraulic system prevents contamination during muddy cross races or epic dirt-road slugfests. Once you experience the incredible ability of SRAM's Force 22 Hydraulics, you'll never go back to rim brakes again!
Bred from the racetrack, the newly formulated Performance Resin Pads are our highest performing pads to date. - New Performance Resin Compound - Fits all TRP 2-Piston Calipers - Increased Heat Stability - Shorter Bed-In Process - Provides a lighter lever feel - Increases power transfer with a snappy initial bite - Sold Per Wheel
$53.00 - $69.00
- A mountain bike specific rotor designed to improve brake performance while reducing noise and increasing heat dissipation - New brake track pattern for increased pad traction and recessed spokes with thermal dissipating paint - HS2 is more powerful, and quieter rotor with best-in-class heat management - Hub Compatibility: Center Lock - Disc Material: Steel
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
Replacement inserts for Shimano cartridge v-brake pads - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Green: designed for ceramic coated rims - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
Suitable for heavy use applications - Excellent in extreme weather conditions - Superior performance at high temperatures - Virtually unaffected by rain or snow - Exceptional pad life - Pad material: steel - Compound: sintered - Compatibility: SRAM Force22, Red22, Rival22
Origin-8's one-stop-shop ATB V-brake Kit has all you need to stop your bike: levers, cables, housing, and brakes. For easy installation and set-up, the forged aluminum brakes feature dual spring tension adjustment while the levers sport reach adjustment.
Fit for modern times. The updated SRAM Force brakeset pairs mechanical rim braking with our wireless Force eTap AXS group. The dual pivot design also accounts for wider road tires without compromising braking power. - Dual pivot design increases braking power and enhances progressive feel - Wider clearance for modern tires and wheelsets (up to 28c) - Updated finish to match SRAM Force eTap AXS - Includes SwissStop pads: Platinum Flash Pro pad (carbon rims) or BHP pad (aluminum rims) - Pad type: Cartridge - Reach: Standard
Your time on the bike is precious, let Shimano make it even better. Ultegra ST-R8170 brake levers bring enhanced modulation and control to every ride by employing Shimano's proven SERVO-WAVE technology. The Di2 platform untethers the shifters while delivering fast and reliable wireless shifting. BR-R8170 disc brake caliper brings a new level of control to the road cycling world with improved modulation and a quicker initial braking point. Despite its smaller construction, the system is quieter than ever and easier to maintain. - The wireless connection provides a clean cockpit, enhancing the aerodynamic effect and easy maintenance - Wider pad clearance decreases brake noise - Maintenance-friendly bleeding process - Unparalleled ergonomic features, such as raised hood peaks on levers - Brake control is optimized with light and smooth lever action - Enhanced modulation thanks to an expanded braking control area - Compatible with wireless or wired connection
•55mm cartridge inserts •Compatible with most road caliper brake pad holders •All weather performance
With a stiff, one-piece, co-molded design, Box Three™ Air Flow Brake Shoes provide the excellent stopping power and are the perfect choice for your next build. They include two-tone, dual-compound pads that feature a unique finned design that helps improve airflow. Pivoting posts aid installation and make toe-in adjustments simple and easy.
- Lightweight universal 1-piece, co-molded pad design - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Fully integrated angle adjustment - Automatic toe-in alignment - Brand Compatibility: Universal - Length of Pad: 55mm
- Melt forged aluminum construction - 95mm arm length - Dual tension adjusters - Front/Rear: Either - Includes 55mm pads - 179g each
Suitable for moderate use applications - All-around performance in mixed weather conditions - Good performance at high or low temperatures - Great pad life - Quieter than sintered pads - Pad material: steel - Compound: semi-metallic - Compatibility: SRAM Force22, Red22, Rival22
Kool-Stop's E-Bike disc pads are produced with a ceramic barrier between the organic friction material and the steel backing plate to reduce heat transfer into the brake caliper causing brake fade. With the heavier design and quick speeds of Electric bikes, they require a compound that will hold up and provide consistent braking power. - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
- Cable-actuated post-mount mechanical disc-brake caliper - "Plug and Play" dual-piston caliper for improved braking performance over single-piston designs - Dual-piston brake-pad actuation prevents rotor deformation - Suitable for both front and rear wheel use - Available in both a Road/Cross/Gravel version, as well as a MTB-specific design - Fully adjustable design featuring pad in/out fine-tuning - Includes mounting hardware and IS adapter - Uses Origin8 disc brake-pad models 120393/120281/120295
Excellent modulation, cooler temperatures, and great wet weather brake performance. The Black Prince brings the feel of braking on alloy wheels to carbon wheels. - Pad Type: Replacement Insert-Cartridge - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Rim Compatibility: Carbon
$30.99 - $37.99
- Resin brake cable quick-release - Adjustable angle R505T brake shoes - 28mm max tire size - Aluminum body with painted finish - Model Number: BR-R3000 - Series: SORA - Brake Type: New Super SLR Dual pivot - Reach: Short
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Classic Road Caliper offers excellent braking power for road bikes. A dual pivot design provides solid stopping power and the forged aluminum construction keeps the weight low. A variety of reaches ensure proper fitment and the vast array of colors and finishes let you match your ride, or add an accent.